Few Questions about Anthem of the Seas

Hey everyone hope everyone doing good... i had a few questions for you all about this boat

1. how is the cruise to Bermuda ? any tips advice weather in may etc

2. What is a NOT TO BE MISSED restaurant

3. How r the shows?

4. What are some the at sea day stuff that you remember any cool games, cupcake decortating any of that sorta stuff?

5. Any advice for getting on the boat ?

Im sure ill have more questions but thats all i can think of for right now Thanks everyone happy cruising :)

Hey everyone hope everyone doing good... i had a few questions for you all about this boat

1. how is the cruise to Bermuda ? any tips advice weather in may etc

2. What is a NOT TO BE MISSED restaurant

3. How r the shows?

4. What are some the at sea day stuff that you remember any cool games, cupcake decortating any of that sorta stuff?

5. Any advice for getting on the boat ?

Im sure ill have more questions but thats all i can think of for right now Thanks everyone happy cruising :)

It's a ship.

1. Fabulous. Depends on the month. Early in the season and late in the season you can run into some cool weather. In the summer it is...........summer weather.

2. IMO, Wonderland.

3. Excellent. Get to Spectra's Cabaret as early as you can to get a seat up front.

4. Bumper cars. Northstar. Puzzle break / escape room.

5. Check in. Board when called.

i'm new to anthem but wanted to say if you are going to try wonderland, take time to research the menu and the videos especially of the dinner. not everyones cup of tea

bermuda is fantastic but you didnt ask about things there so i wont go into detail except to say i'm jealous.

Lots of patience, so much to see, so much to do, be adventurous, lots of long lines but worth the wait. We were on her when DD was still around and enjoyed the variety every single night. You need at least 10 Nights to fully enjoy the Quantum class [emoji568] happy cruising!