Transatlantic world Club Question

SALAD MUNCHER

Hi All,

At present I am a Platinum Member with 13 voyages, one short of Diamond level. I am taking a back to back Transatlantic in May and my question is this - will this be classed as two journeys (whereas I would become a Diamond Member on arrival in NY), or will it only be classed as one journey, meaning I will have to wait until I return to Southampton?

My experience has been , If you booked it as a round trip It will be classed ( on your voyage history) as one voyage, otherwise if you'd have booked it as two separate itineraries ( which of course is a tad more expensive ) it would have counted as two.

My experience has been , If you booked it as a round trip It will be classed ( on your voyage history) as one voyage, otherwise if you'd have booked it as two separate itineraries ( which of course is a tad more expensive ) it would have counted as two.

There are many "back to back" voyages when it can be cheaper - sometimes significantly so - to book separately. It is one of the great mysteries. Our next voyage is a "back to back" (a one-week cruise followed by a transatlantic) which we booked separately. The saving was only $100 pp, but the main reason we booked it that way was the generous on-board credit for having booked the two voyages on board our last cruise. Another benefit is the two voyages will bring us to the Diamond level.

Hi All,

At present I am a Platinum Member with 13 voyages, one short of Diamond level. I am taking a back to back Transatlantic in May and my question is this - will this be classed as two journeys (whereas I would become a Diamond Member on arrival in NY), or will it only be classed as one journey, meaning I will have to wait until I return to Southampton?

Diamond Membership is Either AFTER completing 15 Voyagers or 150 days onboard so if you have completed 13 voyages its the 16th voyage that you will have the Diamond grade.

Diamond Membership is Either AFTER completing 15 Voyagers or 150 days onboard so if you have completed 13 voyages its the 16th voyage that you will have the Diamond grade.

Oops silly me! Thought it was 14 trips, Apologies for the error, but thanks for the advice re the back to back! :)