Arts and Crafts?

I'm sailing on Anthem April 2nd and Allure August 20th. Are there any adult arts and crafts on board? I don't care if there is a small fee but I like to make something to take home. I usually sail Carnival and they always have something.

Thanks

If they don't, most craft stores have little kits for just about any kind of craft you want, from jewellery to cross stitch to magnets, to photo frames and little filled bottles. I'm sure you could find several to bring on board.

If they don't, most craft stores have little kits for just about any kind of craft you want, from jewellery to cross stitch to magnets, to photo frames and little filled bottles. I'm sure you could find several to bring on board.

I don't have an artistic bone in my body but I can usually follow directions so I like when its a group activity. Besides, its a great way to meet your fellow cruisers.

I don't have an artistic bone in my body but I can usually follow directions so I like when its a group activity. Besides, its a great way to meet your fellow cruisers.

I agree that it's a great way to meet people ... the little kits I see at our local Joanns and Michaels come with all the things you need and have great instructions. They make good take-alongs for preteens while travelling, too!

I'm sailing on Anthem April 2nd and Allure August 20th. Are there any adult arts and crafts on board? I don't care if there is a small fee but I like to make something to take home. I usually sail Carnival and they always have something.

Thanks

Yes. There is even a dedicated space for them - The Workroom, at the back of Two70, on Deck 6.

(I also think that I passed some Adult Coloring in Vintages ;) )