Live poker on Anthem

Is it a real dealer or electronic tables?

How many dealers or tables?

No limit or limit?

Blinds? 1/2, 2/4, 2/5??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll take a shot at this question. I am assuming you mean Texas Hold'em. If it's like the Harmony and the Freedom which I am sure it is, they have one electronic table that you play against other live players. You just sit down and swipe your card to put money in. It is no limit and I would never go to the table with less than $100. It automatically rakes the blinds. I think the blinds are 1/2. It's not compounding blinds.

I'll take a shot at this question. I am assuming you mean Texas Hold'em. If it's like the Harmony and the Freedom which I am sure it is, they have one electronic table that you play against other live players. You just sit down and swipe your card to put money in. It is no limit and I would never go to the table with less than $100. It automatically rakes the blinds. I think the blinds are 1/2. It's not compounding blinds.

thanks. exactly like carnival.

5000 people on board and they only have 1 poker table?

Texas Hold'em table, yes, 1

Now they have other "poker" game tables with a dealer and you're playing against the house but it's not tournament style.

I have not been on any Q class so it could be different. On Harmony there are 2 electronic machines (1 of them was broken all week so effectively only 1 used). The blinds are $1/3. They were packed with a waiting list every night.

I have not been on any Q class so it could be different. On Harmony there are 2 electronic machines (1 of them was broken all week so effectively only 1 used). The blinds are $1/3. They were packed with a waiting list every night.

Thats weird because we just got off the Harmony last month and there was only one machine. I thought that was odd since the ship is sooo big.