March/April Empress sailings sold out

Maybe I'm being paranoid but after reading about reservation issues people are having, an April Empress sailing being cancelled/redeployed, and then all of the cancellations last year I'm curious as to why every Empress sailing is listed as sold out until the end of April. (I'm currently booked April 13 and it's listed as sold out) The majority are not Cuba sailings so it's not that. I check prices on a regular basis and just a a couple weeks ago all had availability. Just hoping it's a small ship and truly is sold out due to low pricing and bad and unexpected news isn't coming my way...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just made a res for 4/24/17 today and plenty of rooms. Did note that some March cruise's listed as sold out. Maybe spring breakers.

Yea it seems like the last 2 April cruises are available but everything before is listed as sold out. Just strange that seemingly the next 10 sailings are sold out until the April 24th you booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums