Couples spa 7-day pass but not a couple??

rachella

There is a discount on 7-day pass for thermal suites and pool.

**question- can a girl-friend of mine (we are not a "couple", just friends) and I, which we are also in different staterooms, get the couple package?

Would anyone happen to know that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It depends on the spa manage. My mother & I have purchased the spa pass when we were in separate cabins as my DH was not interested. BUT we have heard on others sailings the spa employees tell others that it is not allowed, that the 2 people need to be from the same cabin.

Best thing to do is see if Carnival can contact on your behalf Steiner Spa services, or the spa manager that will be on board for your sailing.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app

I would definately press the issue with a manager or guest services if they refused to allow the "couple" from 2 different cabins. The passes are now sold online and there is no mention of the couple needing to be married, from the same cabin or otherwise. We have even asked the spa to transfer our spa "passes" from one of our spa cabins to someone NOT in a spa cabin because our children were too young to use the spa access granted to thier spa cabin. They actually did this twice without batting an eye.

Did you see this on the webpage? I tried to click yesterday and today and keep getting a 501 Error Message.

I called CCL and the woman I spoke to didn't have a clue if I could purchase on the phone and told me to do it

on line. Can I book now for February 2018 for the Vista?

I saw it on the page where you "manage my cruise". It's just a little strip advertisement on the left side of the page that you can click on, But I do everything from my iPhone usually and it may be in "mobile format" rather than desktop format.

I saw it on the page where you "manage my cruise". It's just a little strip advertisement on the left side of the page that you can click on, But I do everything from my iPhone usually and it may be in "mobile format" rather than desktop format.

Thank you.

When I click on that bar that you mention (I do see it) it brings me to the full spa services.

Where are you seeing the pass?

I would like to purchase today if I can.

Thanks.

Did you see this on the webpage? I tried to click yesterday and today and keep getting a 501 Error Message.

I have been running into this quite frequently when using Chrome recently to view various parts of the Carnival websites. Try using Internet Explorer, every time I get an error on Chrome I copy and paste the web address to Internet Explorer and it comes right up.

Thank you.

When I click on that bar that you mention (I do see it) it brings me to the full spa services.

Where are you seeing the pass?

I would like to purchase today if I can.

Thanks.

Try refining the spa treatments to just relaxation services on the left. When I click on my ad it begins to show me all the treatments but then flips to the offer. The only block checked under spa treatments is "relaxation services". Read closely to ensure you are choosing the right one, mine is showing two options - $119 for one person and $199 for couple.

(I would not think that ad would come up if you are sailing on a ship that does not have Cloud 9 Spa, but if you are that could be the issue too. Week long spa passes are only on ships with Cloud 9 Spas.)