Booked 3 restaurant dining package onboard - what happens if I don't eat at all of th

MisterBill99

I booked the 3 restaurant package while on board our current Eurodam cruise. We were not charged the $65 immediately and were charged a discounted rate of $21 when we ate at Tamarind. I tried to get a reservation at Canaletto for tonight but wasn't able to, so I got one for tomorrow but I may want to eat in the MDR then. I don't want to miss formal night on Thursday, and I have a reservation at Pinnacle on Friday (our last night). So, I'm wondering what happens if we don't end up eating at all 3 restaurants? Will they go back and charge me full price for the ones we ate at? Obviously if I'd purchased it online I'd be out the full $65, but I haven't been charged that (at least not yet, and don't see how they're going to since I was charged separately for Tamarind).

Curious to hear from someone with first hand knowledge of how this works. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

So the answer, so far, is nothing. We ended up canceling our Pinnacle reservation as well since we had lunch in Key West. I didn't see any extra charge on my bill for the missing restaurants.

Ironically, we probably could have eaten at Canaletto the night we wanted to. I noticed a TV display advertising Canaletto outside the Lido saying that there was availability for walk-ins, but we'd already eaten dinner by then.

So the answer, so far, is nothing. We ended up canceling our Pinnacle reservation as well since we had lunch in Key West. I didn't see any extra charge on my bill for the missing restaurants.

Ironically, we probably could have eaten at Canaletto the night we wanted to. I noticed a TV display advertising Canaletto outside the Lido saying that there was availability for walk-ins, but we'd already eaten dinner by then.

I don't know the answer to your question but I do have a question for you. Was Americas Test Kitchen up and running on your cruise?