Pillow Spray in NS

frankc98376

I would ask for clean linens if my bedding was sprayed with perfume. In addition to bothering me, the perfume could set off an allergic reaction after being pressed against my face all night. I only use fragrant-free laundry products at home.

igraf

+1. We would be asking for more than just clean, fragrant free linens. I would be asking for fragrant free pillows and depending on the mattress, a fragrant free mattress. I can't believe that HAL is actually encouraging passengers to add more fragrance to its cabins with so many people today with chemical sensitivities to fragrance.

On Maasdam in Sept. our suite smelled of diesel smoke. We complained and "pillow spray" arrived. I tested it out on the verandah, and it was a strong perfume smell. Not something we wanted added to the stack fumes.

Scentless sheets and no fumes are what we prefer.

We prefer the same. It's the reason why we prefer to dine alone and not with other couples. It is impossible to enjoy a meal when all you can taste is the perfume from another passenger.

There is ONLY one scent, it is the very small tube below that is a little spray. It is called Quiet Mind. The scent does NOT last very long and within 30 minutes is totally gone and you absolutely cannot smell in on anything after it dissipates so no need to worry for those that think the scent will linger. You really have to spray a lot to make it last longer. It is a very fine mist so it will not soak through to mattress or pillow.

e19417406d24e0e04ddae2b8d3b72df0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bath and Body Works has pillow spray. We have a lavender one and a eucalyptus one. Very nice if you can't find Elemis. When we splurged and stayed in a suite on Princess, we did get pillow spray in a goodie bag on the sink counter. Do not remember the brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a "sleep" pillow spray in Bath & Body works which us quite nice and also effective. I use body wash and lotion in that same group.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have been buying the Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Tea Pillow Mist- it's pretty close to the Quiet Mind spray. We will be on Amsterdam in May and I will ask in the Spa if they know where it can be purchased. I find it odd that Elemis would provide it for the suites and not have it available for purchase somewhere