RCCL website issue, payment tab not showing on reservation

Has anyone ever had trouble with getting the payment tab for a reservation on their online reservation? I cannot get it for my reservation and have tried in explorer and Chrome. I have the tabs for overall, messages, cruise planner, cruise documentation, cruise details and tips and reminders. This is not the first time I have had trouble, so was just wondering if it is something I am doing wrong. I need to see if payments have been applied to the reservation, this is frustrating!

Thank you!

debbie

The same problem has regularly been reported. Sometimes you can call and someone at RC does something with the booking and it gets fixed. Other times they cannot fix it.

You can call and request a copy of your booking confirmation which will show all your payments.

I've been wondering if they just don't give you that option any more. I currently have two cruises booked. On the older booking, the payment tab is there. On the more recent booking, the payment tab is gone. My theory is that they don't want to make it so easy to compare the price you paid with the current pricing and ask for an adjustment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I just want to see if a payment I made has been credited. I have a copy of the original reservation, so I know what I paid and if there is a price drop, which there has not been to date. This is frustrating and should be fixed. It is ridiculous we cannot see where we are as far as the payments, etc. I will call, which I should not have to do.

Thanks, Debbie

I just want to see if a payment I made has been credited. I have a copy of the original reservation, so I know what I paid and if there is a price drop, which there has not been to date. This is frustrating and should be fixed. It is ridiculous we cannot see where we are as far as the payments, etc. I will call, which I should not have to do.

Thanks, Debbie

Better to have the printed copy of the invoice anyhow. Even if it shows up correctly on the website at some point, it can go poof anytime. I would always get an updated printed copy of the invoice after every payment or change.