MSC Slendida aurea suite

eric4395

Booked a middle east cruise on Splendida next year 2018. Have managed to get a Aurea suite cabin 10001 right in the middle front of ship at a good price. Never been in a suite before so my wife fancied the extra room. It has no balcony but a panoramic window. Anyone been in one of these suites and how is it for stability at the front of ship or any other pitfalls we may not have thought off. Aurea balconies are sold out but we could change to other balcony if we are unsure. Anyone offer any advise as to our choice. Thanks.

Each to their own but l would not book a room that far forward, without a balcony and at the Aurea price. I would prefer a midship balcony with drinks package added on.

The Aurea package comes with drinks and to add a drinks package to the Fantasia level there was very little difference in price. Have you experienced being up the front of ship facing forward in a cabin or is it just your opinion. Thanks.

I've had a cabin at the front of the ship once - never again! It's just too windy. It's the only time I ever experienced seasickness, though we did have rough seas on the cruise. However, I've had rough seas before and since and it didn't bother me.

I take your point about the price difference between Fantastica with drinks package and Aurea with the package included as well as the other perks, but I'm with Ken (CruiseIreland) on this one.