Need Address for Celebrity Corporate Office

espo56

I recently returned from a 10 dal sale on the Equinox. Although we had a great time on the cruise we had a terrible experience on a ship sponsored shore excursion and I would like to send a letter to corporate detailing our experience. Can someone please provide me with the name and address of whom I should be sending my letter to. Thanks in advance.

Did you also complain to guest services? What was the excursion? This is the place to share your experiences.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

curious about this as well... i had a less than desirable experience with a Celebrity Shore Excursion in the Baltics and they refunded 50% of it back to my onboard account without much hesitation.

Whenever I have a problem, and phone calls serve no useful purpose, I jump on Twitter and/or Facebook, and post a question, using my booking number in the general text.

Yesterday I posted a tweet on LLP's feed; within an hour I got a message that was then followed up by a long phone call.

Much quicker....

Thanks for the info. We took a trip to St John. Several of us are handicapped. It was listed as a mild trip to Trunk Bay 6 hours. We were forced to walk 2 miles with canes to the ferry boat. There was no tour guide leading us, there was hardly enough room for us to sit. The ferry ride was not narrated. When we arrived the cab driver drove us through a rain forest and then dropped us at Trunk Bay and told us he wasn't coming back for us so if we stayed we would have to pay to get back to the pier. There was only 1 return ferry leaving at 4. We paid $75a person for this trip. Never got to see the beach. Had to walk 2 miles back to the ship on return. The tour operator stopped in the middle if the ocean to try and sell us his tee shirts. We complained and got 30% back. Unacceptable to us. They recently changed their touring company. All complained not just our group of 12. We are all 63-73. Trip lasted 7.5 hours and we never saw the beach. Our day was ruined. Tour desk manager was rude.

Thanks for the info. We took a trip to St John. Several of us are handicapped. It was listed as a mild trip to Trunk Bay 6 hours. We were forced to walk 2 miles with canes to the ferry boat. There was no tour guide leading us, there was hardly enough room for us to sit. The ferry ride was not narrated. When we arrived the cab driver drove us through a rain forest and then dropped us at Trunk Bay and told us he wasn't coming back for us so if we stayed we would have to pay to get back to the pier. There was only 1 return ferry leaving at 4. We paid $75a person for this trip. Never got to see the beach. Had to walk 2 miles back to the ship on return. The tour operator stopped in the middle if the ocean to try and sell us his tee shirts. We complained and got 30% back. Unacceptable to us. They recently changed their touring company. All complained not just our group of 12. We are all 63-73. Trip lasted 7.5 hours and we never saw the beach. Our day was ruined. Tour desk manager was rude.

I guess you have all the right to complain. Maybe you can do how Olive1950 does on complaints.

What was the tour description? Celebrity is pretty good about including details in the tour description and in many cases they list how many steps one has to walk during certain parts of the tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In my post I would ask Lisa WHY such a long ship's excursion (insert tour number) on my recent cruise (insert booking number) DID NOT include info about how strenuous it would be.

Her Twitter handle is

@lisalutoffperlo

Good luck....

In my post I would ask Lisa WHY such a long ship's excursion (insert tour number) on my recent cruise (insert booking number) DID NOT include info about how strenuous it would be.

Her Twitter handle is

@lisalutoffperlo

Good luck....

I looked for this tour on the Celebrity website and it is marked strenuous.