Fantastical package uk bookings

Booked the above and was wondering Does it include speciality coffee like Irish or with Bailey's etc.

Thanks

Have you booked a drinks package or vouchers with the Fantastica experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi,

Fantastica cabins had aa offer with free drinks package until recently. We have also booked one - it's the allegrisimo package which includes standard coffees e.g. Latte and cappuccino but not the ones with the booze in which is weird when you can order a coffee with a brandy on the side with this package!!

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well I'm definitely not in that class of cabin and just checked confirmation and states inclusive drinks package 😊😊

It may do, as part of a promotion. Your previous posts, including your OP, are implying that 'Fantastica' bookings come with a drinks package - they don't, unless as part of a promotion.

If you do have an all-inclusive drinks package, then the answer to your question "Does it include speciality coffee like Irish or with Bailey's etc? is "Yes". The best way to order is to have the alcohol served separately - you get 4cl that way. If you order, e.g. an Irish coffee, the bartender will add a 1cl shot of whiskey to the coffee.

Great timing, I was going to pose a question about speciality coffees being included and now I don't need to :). We also have the Fantastica experience, booked when the promotion of the free all-inclusive drinks package was running. Ours states it is All-inclusive, inc. meals package A - would I be right to assume that means we can also get drinks in the MDR? Any ideas what "package A" means?

Gill

Gill ... They are changing the names of the packages this year, but if you have the Allesgrissimo package then you can order drinks in the MDR, be aware though that the wait staff may have to go out to a bar to get certain ones. Other packages may be wine only with meals.

Great timing, I was going to pose a question about speciality coffees being included and now I don't need to :). We also have the Fantastica experience, booked when the promotion of the free all-inclusive drinks package was running. Ours states it is All-inclusive, inc. meals package A - would I be right to assume that means we can also get drinks in the MDR? Any ideas what "package A" means?

Gill

The mealtime drinks package is currently known as Cheers and can only be used in the MDR and buffet at limited times. Starting from summer 2017, the Cheers package will be renamed Mealtime Restaurant Drink Package*

Starting from summer 2017, the Allegrissimo package will be renamed All-Inclusive Restaurant & Bar Drink Package

It's not clear which package you actually have as you've mentioned "meals package" in your post. Here's a link explaining the different packages

http://www.msccruises.ie/en-ie/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/All-Inclusive-Packages.aspx

The letter 'A' you reference just means the adult version which you see on the website when you click on the box next to the cruise prices when there's an included perk and use the dropdown menu beneath.

What type of cabin did you book - inside, oceanview or balcony? If you booked under the "Get more Get all" promotion you get the Cheers package with an oceanview and Allegrissimo with a balcony cabin.

I have posted the drink menu from the garden bar on Divina to give an idea of whats included in the classic package as it was in January at the end of the thread with someone asking about the Aurea experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It may do, as part of a promotion. Your previous posts, including your OP, are implying that 'Fantastica' bookings come with a drinks package - they don't, unless as part of a promotion.

If you do have an all-inclusive drinks package, then the answer to your question "Does it include speciality coffee like Irish or with Bailey's etc? is "Yes". The best way to order is to have the alcohol served separately - you get 4cl that way. If you order, e.g. an Irish coffee, the bartender will add a 1cl shot of whiskey to the coffee.

Thankyou

On the drink menus in the Mediterranean, Irish Coffee and Baileys Coffee and all other alcoholic coffee drinks other than caffè corretto were all red asterisk items (i.e. premium drinks excluded from the Allegrissimo package). I'm not sure where the OP is cruising, or which package they have exactly, but it would have to be a Premium package to order these coffees. As Beamafar said, you can always or whiskey or Baileys separately, and whatever kind of coffee you want, and mix your own, but they won't do the whipped cream etc. for you.

Thanks Sidari and Bea, that's really helpful.

Bea, we've booked a balcony so it is the Allegrissimo package. I've looked at the link and that explains everything, thanks.

Gill

That's great, Gill. It's unlimited unlike the Cheers. Though, as has been pointed out, items on the bar menus with a red asterisk are premium package only. It covers a really comprehensive list of drinks as well as the gelato at the gelato station which is usually near the buffet.