Cash vs. Credit for Friends Sharing a Cabin?

My significant other and I booked our second cruise (being addicted to cruising now) and we are bringing both of our families along. Yay!

One of my sons will be sharing a room with my daughter's best buddy.

Does anyone know if they will each be able to provide a credit card for their own individual expenses on board, or does the account have to be set up per cabin?

If per cabin, then I think a cash account would be better where they each put a certain amount down and keep track of their on board expenditures.

They will also get $75 OBC since we booked 8 cabins. Does anyone know if that can be split between the two for separate accounts or if it has to be assigned to just one person.

Thank you in advance for any wisdom you can impart. :)

Separate on board accounts can be set up with each persons credit card, I have done this in the past with no issue at all.

I am not sure about the OBC.

Awesome! Thank you. I'm guessing the OBC will have to go to one or the other, so we will likely give it to my son. My daughter's friend was added because we had to pay the same price for the cabin whether we had one person or two, so may as well gift a cruise to another person. :)

Awesome! Thank you. I'm guessing the OBC will have to go to one or the other, so we will likely give it to my son. My daughter's friend was added because we had to pay the same price for the cabin whether we had one person or two, so may as well gift a cruise to another person. :)

Oh that's a lovely thing to do, I am sure you will all have a great time :)

... They will also get $75 OBC since we booked 8 cabins. Does anyone know if that can be split between the two for separate accounts or if it has to be assigned to just one person. ...

You can go to Guest Services once onboard and have them distribute the OBC any way you like.