First time to Cozumel. Arriving 12 til 10:30pm.

RIGUY40

Hello fellow cruisers. It will be my 1st time in Cozumel. And we arrive at noon, so I don't think Mr. Sanhos will be worth it. I will be with my wife and 23 yr old daughter. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Paul.

What ship? From which US port? What date? Cozumel is on year round Eastern Standard time. So Florida departing ships will be 1 hour ahead as of this Sunday. It'll only be 11AM in Coz. MS and PB and other beaches usually close around 5PM. Doing PAYGO gives you plenty of beach time.

Im on the Carnival Sensation May 18 - 22nd. We arrive on saturday @ 12 noon. I was thinking about renting a car to see the island. From the reviews from people they all say its a safe island but you never know. Probably go back on board for dinner. And then track back into Cozumel....

Paradise Beach or the Money Bar would be my choices if I was arriving late and want a pay-as-you-go beach club.

These would be my choices too.

I would probably eat lunch on board, go to Money Bar mid-afternoon as cruisers from other ships are leaving. Catch Happy Hour, sunset and dinner at Money Bar and taxi back to ship.

No real beach at Money Bar but loungers, hammocks and deck, snorkeling due to rocky entry.

Paradise has better beach, awesome pool, PAYG and water toys, but closes at 5pm. Could always spend afternoon there and then take taxi to Money Bar close by for evening.

• 11 months later...
I would probably eat lunch on board, go to Money Bar mid-afternoon as cruisers from other ships are leaving. Catch Happy Hour, sunset and dinner at Money Bar and taxi back to ship.

Okay, I was all set to return to Nachi Cocom.... but this actually sounds like a much smarter plan since we dock from noon - 10pm this upcoming October. It actually would give me time to do souvenir shopping 1st, drop it off in my room and then head out to Happy Hour. :D

I love this place, you guys have all the good info!

Okay, I was all set to return to Nachi Cocom.... but this actually sounds like a much smarter plan since we dock from noon - 10pm this upcoming October. It actually would give me time to do souvenir shopping 1st, drop it off in my room and then head out to Happy Hour. :D

I love this place, you guys have all the good info!

Hope you enjoy! Certainly would be one of my top choices for those hours. We love catching sunset and dinner from several west coast bars. Happy hour, good facilities and short taxi ride are added bonus at Money Bar. Check out Mitsugirly for recent photo review in her signature. Be aware there is no real beach at Money Bar if that is important, just sandy areas with some hammocks. - it is primarily a snorkeling bar although we have never snorkeled there, I don’t like the boat traffic.

Be aware there is no real beach at Money Bar if that is important, just sandy areas with some hammocks. - it is primarily a snorkeling bar although we have never snorkeled there, I don’t like the boat traffic.

That's actually perfect. I am debating whether or not to snorkel, but at least I can hop in and out of the water if I need to cool off. Some sand between my toes will still feel good, even if it isn't a real beach. It just makes more sense as far as time and money to head here instead

Our only other port is Key West. I know there are some decent beaches and snorkeling there too... but it's a morning stop. I'd rather sleep in, have a late breakfast and lay around in Serenity with a drink and a book :')