Any recent 2017 Compasses from Oasis - Eastern from PC?

Thanks so much RETNAVY! We are going same itinerary April 16th and have never been on RCI at all before and certainly not a mega-ship like Oasis, so this is a most helpful resource in our planning. Do you happen to have the afternoon schedule for Day 2 after you finish the Honey Do list :) It didn't seem to post. Or if not too much trouble, can you email pdf to softball24 at aol dot com? Thanks again!

Thank you so much TonyL128! We're on this itinerary in September. We've passed the six month mark so my Cruise Planner can open any day; this really helps me plan a bit for what to book when!

Glad you could read them as this is first time I've uploaded the Compass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you could read them as this is first time I've uploaded the Compass.

You did a great job! When I clicked on each one they downloaded automatically. I just realized my sailing is in a lightly different order, almost backwards to yours. We start with two days at sea, then go to St Maarten, San Juan, Labadee and finish with one day at sea. But if I just re-order your pages...I'm good to go! LOL

:D

Which ports? I have a Compass from Feb 2017, ports were Labadee, San Juan and Sint Maarten.

I would love to see that cruise compass.

That's the itinerary we're doing in October

:D

Which ports? I have a Compass from Feb 2017, ports were Labadee, San Juan and Sint Maarten.

I would love to see that cruise compass.

That's the itinerary we're doing in October

Oops, posted to soon, just saw that you posted it

Thanks for your efforts

Hi Tony.....

Any chance you have the dining menu's too???

Thanks,

Tara

Hi Tara,

We don't have the main dining room menus as we've stopped eating there. We have most of the other menus, but you can also find those on RCI's website.

Tony

Tony, yes thank you!

I wondered if you or any one else tried their "Portable Power Everywhere" charger for usb devices. Shows on the Compass (Day 1.pdf) that they offer to rent ($5) or sell ($35) these for charging devices without an outlet. If so I wondered if they work well (or are they the slower trickle chargers) and if they can be pre-purchased for the room.

TYIA!

Those "Portable Power" are just battery packs. It's more cost effective if you buy your own off Amazon before your cruise. You can get an Anker Power Core 13000 for about $30 and this one will charge two devices at the same time (fast charge). I've used Anker batteries for several years without any issues.

Thanks!! That answers it.

I do have a high powered battery pack charger that charges up to 3 devices I can take. I also have a USB charging hub that has 6 ports. It almost sounded like they had a pad to just drop them on and I was curious as most of those only charge either iOS or Androids.

Again I appreciate your time and information!

~ Suzi

• 3 weeks later...