Celebrity Reflection photo album

SeaCBear

Hi everyone - I have finally uploaded a photo album of photos from our New Year's Celebrity Reflection Caribbean cruise. Our ports were Cozumel (we spent the day at the Nacicocum Beach Club), Falmouth Jamaica (we just walked around the port), Grand Cayman (Royal Palms Beach Club) and Labadee.

If there are any questions, I'm happy to help if I can!

Photo Album

Thanks!

I enjoyed the salads from the AquaSpa cafe a few times - always fresh and tasty.

But I don't think I had a favourite meal. I often had fish, and it was usually good. Creme brulee was always good. I enjoy putting together a nice salad at lunch, at the buffet, and even though I prefer Celebrity I think Princess does a much better job with their salad bars - at least on the new ships. They have so much more selection and variety.

We really enjoyed the coffees and teas at Cafe al Bacio, and the treats - especially the lemon and chocolate tarts. Yum.

But we certainly never went hungry and enjoyed most of our meals.

Wow! Beautiful pix and videos.++ Many thanks for posting. Looks like it was a very good trip. What was one of your favorite meals or snacks on the ship? By any chance did you try the AquaSpa cafe?

I should add that we ate in Tuscan Grille twice, and enjoyed it. I know it's had some negative reviews lately, but on the Reflection, it was very good.

Tthat is great to hear, as we are on the R for its TA...:cool:

• 2 months later...