Azure Wi-Fi

debgra

Good morning

Not having cruised with P and O for a few years I am not up to date with their wi-if charges

With princess depending on the loyalty level you are you get a number of free wi-if minutes which you can top up for a nominal charge

But just having a look on line it seems you have to buy packages by 24 hours periods, is that 24 hours in total I.e spread over the two weeks or does that mean you have a 24 hours period therefore having to stay awake for 24 hours to obtain the full benefit

If someone who has travelled this or any other P and O recently could let me know that would be fab.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bloody hell

So you pay for 24 hours 8 of which you will be asleep!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Stay awake. :).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I agree that in a 24 hour period there are going to be a lot of hours when you are asleep. However, if you need to use the internet then I suggest you take out a plan around 4pm on one day which will take you to 4pm the next day. I did this when we had a sea day so I was able to use the internet on the late afternoon on the first day then the next day - which was a sea day - I had use from whatever time I decided to get up in the morning until 4 in the afternoon. I did this twice on the cruise and in the event spent less on the internet than I used to do when taking out a package.

I would echo the 4pm suggestion as it then feels like you are getting a lot of useful time online.

I also split the cost with my companion and although only 1 device could use it at once (you can remotely log out the other person if needs be!) paying essentially "half price" was useful for us.

The connection is decently quick, similar to a regular broadband connection and home and the log in / out process was easy and reliable (unlike Princess!).

That said in our cabin on D deck, forward, there was no wifi reception at all. However it seemed to work fine and seamlessly elsewhere in the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums