Sea pass color

dwaterhouse

Red is the color of your Sail & Sign card after your first cruise on Carnival. You will have it from your second cruise (regardless of how many days your first cruise was) through day 24. As soon as you hit day 25 (even if it's in the middle of your cruise) you will be gold.

Sorry- can't help you with where your red cards went to- I cruised several times in that window and received the red card each time, til I hit gold. Unless you were grandfathered in for reason! Was your first cruise by chance 24 days long????

They used to be Blue, Gold, and Platinum. They never used to have Red until they renamed it "VIFP". Not sure what year it was, but I still have all our old cards and they are blue and gold. Never got a red one and we only took (2) 7 day cruises and (1) 6 day before they revamped it. Then our first cruise back on Carnival we got Gold cards again.

Red is the color of your Sail & Sign card after your first cruise on Carnival. You will have it from your second cruise (regardless of how many days your first cruise was) through day 24. As soon as you hit day 25 (even if it's in the middle of your cruise will be gold.

Sorry- can't help you with where your red cards went to- I cruised several times in that window and received the red card each time, til I hit gold. Unless you were grandfathered in for reason! Was your first cruise by chance 24 days long????

I wish... It was a 6 day on the freedom

They used to be Blue, Gold, and Platinum. They never used to have Red until they renamed it "VIFP". Not sure what year it was, but I still have all our old cards and they are blue and gold. Never got a red one and we only took (2) 7 day cruises and (1) 6 day before they revamped it. Then our first cruise back on Carnival we got Gold cards again.

OK I guess I just hit in the middle there... cause I just looked and found my DH's red S&S card ... I was already gold on that cruise because of a few 'girl's cruises'!

They used to be Blue, Gold, and Platinum. They never used to have Red until they renamed it "VIFP". Not sure what year it was, but I still have all our old cards and they are blue and gold.

in my cruising history, i went from blue, gold, red, gold and gold. i need another 4 more cruises to go up to platinum

OK I guess I just hit in the middle there... cause I just looked and found my DH's red S&S card ... I was already gold on that cruise because of a few 'girl's cruises'!

I've had those as well as solo cruises. I'm the only one in my family that has hit Platinum. Their loss! [emoji846]

The new VIFP program started on June 25, 2012. For those that had previously been gold, they were moved down to red when the new program came out unless they had 25+ days at which time they would have stayed gold. My daughter was gold in 2011 (2nd cruise), but was changed to red in 2013 (third cruise).