Tell me about the Magic

flarocket

We are looking to go on a cruise out of Canaveral the first week of December.

it is between NCL Epic , RCCI Oasis, and Carnival Magic.

I want to know what you think of the 3 and why,

now make us want to go on Magic!

I have been on the Oasis and the Magic. If I had to choose between the two right now I would choose Magic. Oasis is WOW no doubt about it. The shows are fantastic, the ship is gorgeous, and you never be bored. HOWEVER, I like the size of Magic and dynamics better. Better food, smaller ship yet still big, great waterworks, and more of a "cruise" feel. Although we had a fantastic vacation on the Oasis, it felt more like a mall and hotel. I cannot comment on Epic for myself but I haven't heard too great of things about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If u have never been on oasis class, that's a must. Sure I like carnival. I am leaving on magic this sat. I have been on dream once and breeze 3 times. Sister ships of magic. But oasis, and allure is zero comparison. If they r close in price go on oasis. We are going on the harmony in June.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have been on the Oasis and the Magic. If I had to choose between the two right now I would choose Magic. Oasis is WOW no doubt about it. The shows are fantastic, the ship is gorgeous, and you never be bored. HOWEVER, I like the size of Magic and dynamics better. Better food, smaller ship yet still big, great waterworks, and more of a "cruise" feel. Although we had a fantastic vacation on the Oasis, it felt more like a mall and hotel. I cannot comment on Epic for myself but I haven't heard too great of things about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What do you want from your cruise? What ports?

$$$$ budget

Kids no kids?

Do you like more casual or a tick up?

Do you like more food options or not?

Lots to decide, then you'll know which to choose but first question here is most important.

Dee

I have been on Oasis and Epic and just the other day booked Magic for December 2, 2017. We were treated like royality on Epic because when we boarded our cabin was flooded due to a broken pipe in the bathroom and they did everything in their power to make it right. I would sail on Epic again. I found Oasis, while spectacular, just too big and too closed in. I've sailed on the Dream and Breeze both many times and love that class of ship so for me it would always be Magic over the other two.

Sailed on the Magic back in February - had a great time and I'm booked again for next February. We've only cruised

on Carnival so I can't compare for you. Probably wouldn't go wrong either way. Here is a link to the review I did if you are interested - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2464635

Good luck choosing!