MArriott hotels Miami

KathyPet

None of the downtown hotels from any brand provide a "free" shuttle to POM - only some of the hotels out near MIA airport offer POM shuttles.

The closest Marriott to POM is probably the one on Biscayne Blvd next door to the Doubletree (they share a parking garage).

Just good Marriott Downtown Miami, there are multiple properties. Anything in Downtown Miami or Brickell is close to the port, non offer shuttles because its so close.

JW Marriott, JW Marriott Marquis, Courtyard Marriott Downtown, Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay.

The W Hotel is a SPG property which used to be the Viceroy.

As Flymia has already listed some of the Marriott properties. All of them will be around the same price to taxi or uber to the port. Courtyard Marriott would be my last choice as it needs a renovation.

The W Hotel is a SPG property which used to be the Viceroy.

As Flymia has already listed some of the Marriott properties. All of them will be around the same price to taxi or uber to the port. Courtyard Marriott would be my last choice as it needs a renovation.

If the OP looks at the W keep in mind there is no pool there right now, major renovations on the pool deck, which means lower prices for an otherwise nice hotel in a great location.

As mentioned none of them that I am aware of provide a complimentary shuttle.

A taxi from the JW Marriott to the Port would run less then $15.00 and you can save money by using UBER.

For Marriott properties downtown I would recommend Marriott Marquis, Hotel Beaux Arts (same building as Marquis) or JW Marriott.

Keith

If the OP looks at the W keep in mind there is no pool there right now, major renovations on the pool deck, which means lower prices for an otherwise nice hotel in a great location.

I believe they still have the small pool open up on deck 50 for the hotel. At least they did but I would confirm this. The main pool that's for all the Icon buildings is indeed closed and will be at least for a year

The pool is indeed open up on deck 50.