What happens to items left in cabins

Mr.Sunshine

Gfamily all had a great time!!!

Well, that is wonderful! Welcome to CC. I see you joined today and your first post is on a thread that you somehow pulled up from 1 1/2 years ago :o which has nothing to do with you saying you had a great time.:'):'):') I don't get it. Hopefully you come back and explain.

When traveling, I put address labels on valuables (binoculars, cameras, phones, tablets etc.) If there is a security concern, then label with a cell phone # only on the item. It could make getting important items back to the owner a little easier.

Really bad idea. If someone finds it, they know that your house is empty. They call their buddy in your home town who breaks into your house. There once was a WEB site called RobMyHouse which was sort of a joke where the WEB site owner showed how much information people post on social media that is useful to robbers. Also, you do not want to post your home address and phone number on your luggage tags.

What you want to do is label your stuff only w your e-mail address. Then, if the finder is honest, they will e-mail you. If they are crooks, they don't have your home address.

DON