A couple Allure ?'s

Considering an October 2017 cruise on the Allure with DD and my mom. We have never been on one of these sized ships but DD has a school break so thinking of something fun for a girl's trip. Would a D1 room be ok with three of us? DD would be on the sofa bed, she's 13, and the other bed split into two. We have never had more than two in a room, kids are usually in an adjoining room so not sure about storage for three ladies. Dining, early seating is waitlisted which is our preference as mom doesn't like to eat late. If we select MTD, what is the process for making reservations? Can it be done online before we depart or is that only available for specialty restaurants and shows? If available, is it at the 90 day mark? What is the likelihood that we would get off the waitlist for the early seating? Does it ever happen?

Open to any other suggestions or thoughts about this potential trip. Thanks!

... If we select MTD, what is the process for making reservations? Can it be done online before we depart or is that only available for specialty restaurants and shows?...

You can make reservations for MTD pre-cruise using your Cruise Planner, or onboard. No set time for reservations to open, keep checking.

Considering an October 2017 cruise on the Allure with DD and my mom. We have never been on one of these sized ships but DD has a school break so thinking of something fun for a girl's trip. Would a D1 room be ok with three of us? DD would be on the sofa bed, she's 13, and the other bed split into two. We have never had more than two in a room, kids are usually in an adjoining room so not sure about storage for three ladies. Dining, early seating is waitlisted which is our preference as mom doesn't like to eat late. If we select MTD, what is the process for making reservations? Can it be done online before we depart or is that only available for specialty restaurants and shows? If available, is it at the 90 day mark? What is the likelihood that we would get off the waitlist for the early seating? Does it ever happen?

Open to any other suggestions or thoughts about this potential trip. Thanks!

You shouldn't have any trouble booking early MTD in advance. Keep checking to see when it's open for reservations because I think it's earlier than 90 days out. When I checked for my cruise MTD had been open for a while so most of the choices left were early and late. It's 6:30-7:30 that fills up fast. You can also just walk in without reservations.

Sent from my XT1575 using Forums mobile app