Princess offers

ukellie

I know this is probably a daft question, but been told many times there are no daft questions - so here goes been on princess a couple of times and be able to take up good offers i.e., OBC, drinks package etc well just found a great holiday we went to do which includes a transatlantic from Rome Dec 18, but guess what no current offers on - has anyone been watching over the years and has ideas on often the offers come on - knowing my luck I book today and princess bring out there offer tomorrow - this cruise links up with a carribean cruise that we have already booked - gut is I will just have to get booked and miss out, but thought if anyone had any thoughts I would put it out there, thank you :)

We can only speculate when new offers will be released. You can book now with a deposit and get your preferred cabin. Monitor for any price drops for possible re-fare, including new offers. If no new offers come up before the final payment date that is advantageous for you, you have the option to cancel.

I confirm. Just watch the pricing/offers.

We've booked and rebooked several times to take advantage of better fare/promos.

Thanks - if you rebook do you loose your deposit? - I guess if you do its waying up new price and benfits against lost deposit

I know this is probably a daft question, but been told many times there are no daft questions - so here goes been on princess a couple of times and be able to take up good offers i.e., OBC, drinks package etc well just found a great holiday we went to do which includes a transatlantic from Rome Dec 18, but guess what no current offers on - has anyone been watching over the years and has ideas on often the offers come on - knowing my luck I book today and princess bring out there offer tomorrow - this cruise links up with a carribean cruise that we have already booked - gut is I will just have to get booked and miss out, but thought if anyone had any thoughts I would put it out there, thank you :)

You made me smile.........

When I was a wee lad my Mum being from Derbyshire would call me Daft at times. :)

Question for British Princess sailors ....

What about if you book using a future cruise credit? If you rebooked, would you lose that?

In the U.S. the FCC gets transferred to the new booking.

That was my thought as well. I would definitely check with Princess regarding that. We only book using FCD and are in the US so it never even occurred to me that the deposit would be lost when refaring for a better price. We've never really had to rebook - we just call Princess (or our TA) and ask for the reduced fare.