Large Interior (N) for family of 4 on Harmony?

Paposa

I've just put a hold on a two week B2B cruise on Harmony in May 2018 (via phone too RCCL directly). Apparantly the only room left for B2B was a large interior (7145) for my dates.

Does anyone know, if that will be too cramped for a family of four - 2 adults + 2 kids (11 and 7) ? It doesn't look like a room with pullman beds.

Is it me, or are the prices showing for Harmony in May 2018 way higher than usually? I wonder if a lot of staterooms has allready been sold out.

Thanks in advance.

You are correct, that stateroom only has a sofa bed, no pullmans.

Thank you clarea!

Ah okay, I was afraid it was a normal sofa as well, and not a sofabed. I guess if it is a sofabed, we will be okay the four of us?

We are first time cruisers.

Thank you clarea!

Ah okay, I was afraid it was a normal sofa as well, and not a sofabed. I guess if it is a sofabed, we will be okay the four of us?

We are first time cruisers.

It's my opinion that the sofa bed would be uncomfortable for two adult sized people. However, if the kids are not too big and don't mind sleeping together, you should be OK.

I've just put a hold on a two week B2B cruise on Harmony in May 2018 (via phone too RCCL directly). Apparantly the only room left for B2B was a large interior (7145) for my dates.

Does anyone know, if that will be too cramped for a family of four - 2 adults + 2 kids (11 and 7) ? It doesn't look like a room with pullman beds.

Is it me, or are the prices showing for Harmony in May 2018 way higher than usually? I wonder if a lot of staterooms has allready been sold out.

Thanks in advance.

I just booked this room for June 2018, my travel agent said they have very few rooms that are quad and we got the last one for our sailing. Yes I think prices are way high but I believe that to be because the ship is still new. We didn't get a balcony this time because of the cost

Keep checking for 2 pullmans, which I believe would be more comfortable. A pull-out sofabed might block the path to the bathroom for the ones in the "normal" bed. If 2 cabins next to each other become available, that would be great, even though it would cost more. If you do need to have 4 in the cabin then bring one of those folding shoe holders to put over the bathroom or closet door for additional storage. Also, the gym has dressing rooms and showers which one or more of you could use (no charge), especially if in a hurry after a shore excursion.

Like mentioned earlier, look into the cost of two adjoining rooms or two adjoining balcony rooms. You may come out cheaper with a ton more room. I know I saved about $800 and my two teens don't have to share a bed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk