Bed sheets in Cozumel

mompells

BAMBOO yes, bamboo bed sheets are amazing. its a softness that no cotton eleventybillion thread count can not compare too. I don't know the store name, its probably Cariloha but the port that Carnival uses in Cozumel there is a store that everything is bamboo and they sell all kinds of clothing, bed sheets, towels and other things from bamboo.

Very soft but the bamboo sheets we bought lasted less than a year before they had holes in them and tipped in several places

If the are Cariloha you can get a free replacement. I would call them and ask I have read reviews that they are easy to get replaced. We have two sets one is 3 yrs old and the other are a year both are amazing and still look new. Worth the money for us.

I looked at the Cariloha sheets for 3 years before I finally broke down and spent the money on them. I LOVE them. Like others stated, they are guaranteed so contact them if you have issues with the sheets.

But I've had mine for at least 4 years now and I have no tears, rips, or any of that on mine. It's almost like the older they get, the softer they get. I sound like an infomercial, but they are truly the best sheets I've ever owned and the only ones I'll use from now on. I've purchased another set for my spare bedroom, but my 15 year old saw them and swiped them for his own bed :)

You CAN go online and purchase them direct from Cariloha.com as well. I would compare pricing.

Very soft but the bamboo sheets we bought lasted less than a year before they had holes in them and tipped in several places

Cariloha sheets have lifetime warranty. Just call them and they will replace them.

$180....Whoa....:o

LOL I know right. Expensive. And worth every penny IMHO ;) I'm a rather.......shall we say ......frugal person usually. But there are some things that I'm willing to pay extra for. When it comes to sleeping, I want to be at my most comfortable. That means goose down pilllows, a goose down comforter, a 100% linen duvet cover, and Bamboo sheets. But I honestly think these sheets were worth every penny I paid. SO comfortable. :D

• 1 year later...

In the beginning of December I bought Carihola Bamboo sheets.  They were highly recommended and they were also the most expensive sheets that I purchased.  I washed them once and placed them on the bed.  At first they were very soft, but as we continued to wash and use them for a second time, the sheets began to have what I call "nubs" in the fabric. Sort of like sweater balls.  Awful and uncomfortable.....The worst wearing sheets I have ever purchased.  I will stick to cotton!!!!! I probably need to contact the company....what a pain!!!

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:28 AM, debilah said:

In the beginning of December I bought Carihola Bamboo sheets.  They were highly recommended and they were also the most expensive sheets that I purchased.  I washed them once and placed them on the bed.  At first they were very soft, but as we continued to wash and use them for a second time, the sheets began to have what I call "nubs" in the fabric. Sort of like sweater balls.  Awful and uncomfortable.....The worst wearing sheets I have ever purchased.  I will stick to cotton!!!!! I probably need to contact the company....what a pain!!!

I would definitely contact Cariloha.      I'm still using the same sheets I purchased almost 6 years ago.  No pilling, no tears, no worn areas.   If anything, they are actually softer than they were then.

I've seen a lot of knock off sheets the last few years that advertise as "Bamboo sheets", but if you look at the label closely, it's only a small percentage of bamboo and are definitely not the same.   But Cariloha sheets have a lifetime guarantee so they should replace them if you are having issues.