DEAL ALERT: 5/15/17 Explorer OTS - Best of British Columbia - 4 nts - $169/pp inside

Nado44

Insides are ~$169/pp for an interior, interior VB or promenade. $313.34/pp incl fees/taxes. Pricing includes a $40/cabin CAS discount and is based on double occupancy.

Cruises from Seattle to Nanaimo and Victoria, both in British Columbia. Day 2 is at sea.

• 2 months later...

Ditto. It was a fantastic cruise with two wonderful new ports. I'll be returning.

I did find out that a certain waste/garbage company booked/chartered all ~500 (?) remaining cabins a week or so after the low rates were published.

And that all company pax were instructed to reject the auto grats or otherwise, be responsible for them.

Big thumbs down.

And that all company pax were instructed to reject the auto grats or otherwise, be responsible for them.

Big thumbs down.

I don't see anything wrong with the employer asking the employee to pick up the grats tab on a free cruise, or the myriad of other charges someone may rack up on the Seapass account.

I think I get wat he was saying about the auto grats, thinking that they didn't leave tips which I sure hope the individuals tipped the deserving crew we had on this cruise. I do also understand the company wanting the employees to pick up the tips. We really did enjoy this cruise also. Victoria was great. Wish it was a longer cruise. We ran into a lot of nice other people too! The price was so good we passed that savings onto our room/dinner service and bar staff. Probably around $150 additional to regular tips. It sure was fun and I know they appreciated it.

If you don't mind a thirty minute walk the David Foster trail was really neat. We took the bus in and strolled back along the trail. Cool little houseboat community and nice flat walk along the water.

If you don't mind a thirty minute walk the David Foster trail was really neat. We took the bus in and strolled back along the trail. Cool little houseboat community and nice flat walk along the water.

This is a great walk! We were on this cruise- so fun! We walked into the harbour area- went to the parliament building & the Empress hotel. We went into the tourist info centre- corner across from Empress. We were able to get a day bus pass there for $4.50 CND each. They also sell them on the buses- it says on the website-they are $5 on the bus. Children under 12 are free with an adult with a day pass. This will get you to some great places around Victoria.

Poppy

Ditto. It was a fantastic cruise with two wonderful new ports. I'll be returning.

I did find out that a certain waste/garbage company booked/chartered all ~500 (?) remaining cabins a week or so after the low rates were published.

Big thumbs down.

I wondered what group chartered all those cabins. I saw a man thanking his boss for being able to bring his family on their first cruise.

It's a shame that some of the gratuities may not have been paid

Poppy