Onboard Credit question

Good Morning!! I will be cruising on Harmony of the Seas in May and am wondering if anyone knows if OBC from a Royal Caribbean Visa (Bank of America) is able to be applied prior to cruising? I am calling them today to redeem my points and have to decide how to apply it. I see the OBC that I received directly from Royal is available in my planner.

Thanks for any help.

Traci

Good Morning!! I will be cruising on Harmony of the Seas in May and am wondering if anyone knows if OBC from a Royal Caribbean Visa (Bank of America) is able to be applied prior to cruising? I am calling them today to redeem my points and have to decide how to apply it. I see the OBC that I received directly from Royal is available in my planner.

Thanks for any help.

Traci

If you are asking if VIsa points OBC can be spent using the Cruise Planner, the answer is currently no. Maybe it will change before your cruise, but right now only OBC directly from Royal can be spent prior to the cruise.

If you are asking if VIsa points OBC can be spent using the Cruise Planner, the answer is currently no. Maybe it will change before your cruise, but right now only OBC directly from Royal can be spent prior to the cruise.

I thought the same thing we redeemed VISA OBC rewards about a week ago, it's now showing up for pre cruise purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOO HOO!!! Thanks so much for the info! I was hoping it would show up in my account prior to cruising. I'm pretty sure the OBC from my travel agent will on show up on my account once I am on the cruise, probably day two.

Thank you all for your responses!!

Traci

Thanks Bob...looks like it changed from the other responses. :)

I thought the same thing we redeemed VISA OBC rewards about a week ago, it's now showing up for pre cruise purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far in advance should we redeem for OBC? I am waiting now for my Visa to arrive. We plan to pay for the cruise with it in order to earn extra OBC. So obviously I'll wait to redeem until after our final payment. But I'm wondering how long it takes from redeeming to availability? I'm hoping to use the OBC on excursions and/or Voom, which I'll do as soon as I can (90 days out right?)

Thanks!

How far in advance should we redeem for OBC? I am waiting now for my Visa to arrive. We plan to pay for the cruise with it in order to earn extra OBC. So obviously I'll wait to redeem until after our final payment. But I'm wondering how long it takes from redeeming to availability? I'm hoping to use the OBC on excursions and/or Voom, which I'll do as soon as I can (90 days out right?)

Thanks!

You can redeem for OBC using the website up to about 2 weeks before the cruise. Closer than 2 weeks they recommend you call to redeem.