Sofa bed vs. Pullman

WeLuv2Cruz13

On the Equinox June 25th with our 13 year old son. Our veranda room will actually sleep four but just the 3 of us this trip. Do we have a choice which sleeping option for him - bed or Pullman? If do, any recommendations which to choose?

Thanks

On the Equinox June 25th with our 13 year old son. Our veranda room will actually sleep four but just the 3 of us this trip. Do we have a choice which sleeping option for him - bed or Pullman? If do, any recommendations which to choose?

Thanks

By Pullman, I assume you are referring to the upper berth. If your cabin has one (there will be a triangle on the deck plan), yes you have a choice. Just tell your cabin attendant which you prefer.

Mike

By Pullman, I assume you are referring to the upper berth. If your cabin has one (there will be a triangle on the deck plan), yes you have a choice. Just tell your cabin attendant which you prefer.

Mike

Also, if the deck plan has a square, you also have a sofa bed.

Ours has both. Just wondering which one is preferred from past users so I can tell them first day which to use.

Half of the people will tell you one thing, the other half another, so how can you make a decision based on peoples opinions. It's personal preference.

I would think you should ask your son this question, as he would be the one sleeping on either the sofa or the Pullman.

As someone who has used both as a kid, I preferred the sofa bed. However, I was afraid of bunk beds as a kid so that played a part. The one con to the sofa bed was that my dad would want to go on the balcony in the morning and would try to climb over me, as I slept, to get there.

As someone who has used both as a kid, I preferred the sofa bed. However, I was afraid of bunk beds as a kid so that played a part. The one con to the sofa bed was that my dad would want to go on the balcony in the morning and would try to climb over me, as I slept, to get there.

This does not apply on S class as the sofa does not fold out, so takes up no more space when in use than when used as a couch. EM

Either one is fine. My kids like both, so they switch half way through the week. It is not a pull out sofa. The sofa is made up so that it runs parallel to the wall. The pull down is like a bunk bed. If you use the pull down that leaves the sofa set up to sit on it while the pull down is made up. Something to think about. You could try each one once then decide which is more comfortable. The pull down is nice though as you have a little light up there is you want it. These were taken two years ago on the Reflection. 399df3ef3dcaf224a7a02ce6c2ab7a82.jpge7b591f9b4001d3b9d43af6ab5ce2e2b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sofa does not pull out. Mattress pad is placed on top of couch. See the pics posted. EM

If there is a square and no triangle (or maybe even if there is a triangle) , then there is an ADDITIONAL trundle bed under the sofa bed that does pull out so the cabin can sleep 4. Both the sofa and the trundle are made into individual beds.

We'll be in the same situation in June with our 17 year old daughter. I'm going to opt for the sofa only as she'll pop in after spending every available minute with her new ship friends, sleep a few hours and then be off again early in the morning. This is a first for us as our older daughter won't be with us this time. We usually have both the pullman and the sofa made up.