Sea Day Brunch on Sunshine

debnrick

We've never done the sea day Brunch but are considering it this cruise. What are the times for this? Where is it? Do you have to sit with other people? Can you give me an idea of the food selection? Is it offered on every sea day? :D

We've never done the sea day Brunch but are considering it this cruise. What are the times for this? Where is it? Do you have to sit with other people? Can you give me an idea of the food selection? Is it offered on every sea day? :D

Aft dining room. Usually 9am-ish till 2pm-ish if I remember correctly.

Steak & Eggs

Eggs Benedict

French Toast

Pasta Choice

Assortment of sides

There are quite a few other items, I just don't remember them all.

We enjoyed SeaDay Brunch. We found that one of our our Late Seating Dining staff was working the brunches too, so we asked for his table each time. Great window seats way in the back.

When we went, the popovers just came out. A piping hot basket. Ask for them if you don't see them.

We <3 Sea Day Brunch too.

On sea days we order room service coffee and juice in our cabin while we leisurely get dressed and ready for the day.... then head down to the MDR for a delightful meal - we just relax and enjoy the extensive menu.

I eat in the MDR every time it's open, I don't like buffets.

The menu has both regular breakfast selections and savory lunch items like pasta, soups, salads. Any item can be ordered at anytime.

In the morning the bread basket is full of sweet pastries and breads. Around noon it switches over to savory popovers. But you can request either at any time.

I actually go twice.

I go when they first open (around 8:30) for a traditional breakfast of a combination omelette, with sausage and hashbrowns, juice etc.

I go back, just before they close (around 1:45) for lunch type food. I often order the steak and w/o the egg with a side of hollandaise sauce and a Caesar Salad.

Is sitting with other people a deal breaker? :confused:

Is sitting with other people a deal breaker? :confused:

We've always been asked if we want to sit w/ a group, or alone. We've never seen it overly busy in the MDR during sea day brunch that you can't get a table alone if you wish. Sometimes we sit w/ others ... sometimes alone. Just depends on how we are feeling & what we have planned.