Sprinkles?

skohrs

Just off Freedom, and my family and I loved the soft serve ice cream available all day at Sprinkles on Deck 11. It was deliciously creamy (not icy like the soft serve we had on the Disney Fantasy last year). It did leave me thinking though. Why is it called Sprinkles? It seems like an incredibly ironic name for an ice cream place without a single sprinkle to be found. I felt like I should search for a bar called Rum Runners that doesn't serve a drop of rum, and a vegan restaurant called Beef Eaters. :D:')

Once upon a time they used to put out dishes with toppings including, yes, sprinkles. Unfortunately, kids - and probably some adults, would make a big mess of the entire area so it became just the cones.

I was just thinking I had seen every topic possible on this site...and I was just proven wrong! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thought I'd mix it up a little. A little bored with reading about shorts in the main dining room.

thats why we loved the make your own sundae bar on Celebrity. well you didn't make it but you chose everything.. ice cream flavors, toppings etc.. hand made every day so the flavor's changed daily. and yes there were Jimmies. and several crushed candy bar options, and peanuts and syrups and sauces and..dangit now I am craving...:rolleyes:

I always thought the chocolate ones were jimmies and the multi-colored ones were sprinkles.:confused:

You got me there. I've never asked for sprinkles or colored jimmies. [emoji15]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk