Boarding pass question

Did you get 2 different reservation numbers. The last I heard was they could only put a maximum of 4 guests on one reservation.

Yes, my husband and myself and two children are on one, the other two on the other. All listed in the cruise check in...when I select to print my sail boarding pass I only have a print out for my husband and I.

I could see having to print a separate set sail pass for the 2 kids under a separate reservation but the 2 kids listed with you and your husband should appear as long as all steps of the check in have been completed. I would give Royal a call, who knows what their IT dept has messed up this week.

I could see having to print a separate set sail pass for the 2 kids under a separate reservation but the 2 kids listed with you and your husband should appear as long as all steps of the check in have been completed. I would give Royal a call, who knows what their IT dept has messed up this week.

Thanks, I'll call them in the morning!

Turns out after going through each person and reservation again it clicked and worked...allowing me to print passes for everyone. Thanks for everyone's help!

Welcome to the never boring world of Royal IT!:rolleyes: