Robes on RCL

I just read the thread above, and it sounds like RCCL will provide robes on request!

The main point is that most people don't know about the robes. CC'ers are able to pass on the message, and the ships are able to accomodate the CC'ers. Maybe just keep this to ourselves, or the robes may become scarce!!:D

Rick

I am with you Rick. Good Idea. :D:D

Kate.

I just read the thread above, and it sounds like RCCL will provide robes on request!

The main point is that most people don't know about the robes. CC'ers are able to pass on the message, and the ships are able to accomodate the CC'ers. Maybe just keep this to ourselves, or the robes may become scarce!!:D

Rick

I am with you Rick. Good Idea. :D:D

Kate.

Sorry the first message went into cyberspace.

After you have completed once cruise with RCL you register with the C&A and are given Gold status, which gives you some benefits, like a welcome party on your next cruise, money off your next cruise and I believe a little gift waiting for you in your room when you board.

You have to register with C&A though and I actually rang them up s it was taking ages over the internet. Got my card and money off coupon within a few weeks.

Then after another 5 cruises you re given Diamond then after another few another status. As you go up each level you get more benefits.

I am sure somewhere on these boards there is much more information from RCL about C&A. Or go on to the website.

After you have completed once cruise with RCL you register with the C&A and are given Gold status, which gives you some benefits, like a welcome party on your next cruise, money off your next cruise and I believe a little gift waiting for you in your room when you board.

You have to register with C&A though and I actually rang them up s it was taking ages over the internet. Got my card and money off coupon within a few weeks.

Then after another 5 cruises you re given Diamond then after another few another status. As you go up each level you get more benefits.

I am sure somewhere on these boards there is much more information from RCL about C&A. Or go on to the website.

Sorry, but I must correct you here.

The C&A levels are

Gold 1 to 5 cruise points (used to be completed cruises, but now they have the "extra" points you can earn)

Platinum 6 to 10 points

Diamond 11 to 24 points

Diamond Plus 25 points and higher

(I think I've listed the Diamond Plus point break correctly, but it could be Diamond Plus is 24 and above; I just don't quite remember--we're obviously not there yet. Sigh.)

Cruise points are earned like this:

1 point for any RCI cruise

1 extra point for booking in a JS and above

1 extra point for booking a 12 night or longer single cruise

The most points you can earn in one cruise is 3, which would be a 12 night or longer cruise in a JS or above.

You must sign up for C&A; it's not automatic. You can begin the registration process while you are onboard your first cruise, but won't become members until you have completed that cruise.

Each C&A level adds extra benefits. The RCI website has an entire section that details what the benefits are for each level.

Hope that helps.:)

beachchick

Thanks so much for the info!!!

Archived