Discounts on beverage packages booked pre-cruise

Our first RCCL cruise coming up in Feb., 2018. Anthem from Cape Liberty for 12 days.

It has been mentioned in prior threads that alcoholic and non-alcoholic packages are often offered at a 20 or even 30% discounts pre cruise.

How about soda packages and water packages - are they also offered pre cruise with a discount?

Our first RCCL cruise coming up in Feb., 2018. Anthem from Cape Liberty for 12 days.

It has been mentioned in prior threads that alcoholic and non-alcoholic packages are often offered at a 20 or even 30% discounts pre cruise.

How about soda packages and water packages - are they also offered pre cruise with a discount?

Hi. Are you seeing the alcohol package for your sailing? I don't sail Oasis until August 2018 but would have purchased today if I could. I also would have purchased a cabana but that doesn't seem to appear either but other excursions do. Anyway, thanks for letting me know about the alcohol package.

Not seeing anything yet. Just obsessive planner.:)

LOL, we are alike. I don't sail until August 2018 and would have purchased six alcohol packages and an over the water beach cabana today if the site let me LOL Happy planning!