C3 Concierge cabins on Equinox Sept. 4th

Luvtoeat

While checking prices on my Cat 2A I Saw that the price of a C3 was much lower than my 2A under the senior rate. The current price of the C3 is $2289.32. I am sure that many people have already booked the C3 at a much higher rate. So for anyone that booked the C3 with a senior rate now is your chance to request a price reduction before Celebrity increases the price. I was actually thinking about changing categories but I have a hump cabin and don't like the location of the remaining C3 cabins. I don't think this price applies to anyone that has selected any of the free perks.

Thanks for the information. We are on that sailing in a C3. We did get a really good rate by using senior/resident rate rather than getting the "free perks" standard rate. We also booked through Costco and got a $200 Costco card. We definitely take a look.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

While checking prices on my Cat 2A I Saw that the price of a C3 was much lower than my 2A under the senior rate. The current price of the C3 is $2289.32. I am sure that many people have already booked the C3 at a much higher rate. So for anyone that booked the C3 with a senior rate now is your chance to request a price reduction before Celebrity increases the price. I was actually thinking about changing categories but I have a hump cabin and don't like the location of the remaining C3 cabins. I don't think this price applies to anyone that has selected any of the free perks.

Yeah, the pricing has been wild lately. The C3 senior is only $999 pp plus fees while the Bigger 2 perk fare is $1349 pp. Same for the 9/25/17 departure. Better yet, while they were available yesterday, I changed my 9/25/17 2B to an aqua class A2 senior fare for only $949 even though the Bigger 2 perk fare was still up at $1749 pp. With the loyalty one-category upgrade I got an A1 for only $949. Similarly, on your cruise a Captain's Club member could get a C2 at the C3 fare.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser