Canyon Ranch Spa on the Summit - ? cost of Persian Garden Pass

Lucie Renee

I'll be sailing on May 7, 2017 on the Summit.

Does anyone know the cost of a Persian Garden Pass for the 7 days?

And does anyone have any comments on the massages? I might sign my husband up for one.

Thanks in advance

And if anyone is wanting to look at the Menu of Services, I found some information here:

https://www.canyonranch.com/at-sea/celebrity-cruises/rates/#scroll-down.

Sorry if I am stating what you already know but the Persian Gardens on the S class is very different from the M class.

We have free passes on port days as part of Elite perks...we do use on S class but don't bother on M class as we don't find the area relaxing....you could visit on boarding and ask for pricing and to view before booking anything.

I am sure many others love M class Persian, so listen to the views of others too and look for specific M class information to help you make a decision.

DH did massages using our OBC. He absolutely enjoyed it! Then he found out if he re booked, he got a substantial discount. I cannot remember the details but it was much less than the cost of he 1st massage.

We also found the Persian Gardens on Summit to be less "inviting" than on the S class. There is no view worth talking about and it just is not as relaxing as it is on S class. I would definitely wait and look at the facility on board before booking.