Vibrant Luxury & Resort Fee announced

DYKWIA

I have this morning received news from my Travel Agent that CC Will be introducing a daily compulsory resort fee, similar to that applied in hotels in Vegas and Florida. This will be in addition to the gratuity charge and will be non removable.

Priced at $30 per cabin per day (not applicable to suites) - feature will include

- free daily ships newspaper

- free tea and coffee 24 hours a day in the Buffet

- free access to the Fitness centre (classes extra)

- free in room internet (on port days from 0800 to 1300 hours)

- free use of fax facilities in the business centre (subject to availability)

- free access to the Solarium

- 2 for 1 drinks voucher for the drink of the day on embarkation day

- free glass of Buck's Fizz on embarkation

- free buffet lunch on embarkation

- complimentary cold food room service menu

- free invitations to exclusive sales events on board

- free bottle of sparkling Perry bubbly in cabin on embarkation

There will also be an optional Resort Fee Gold which will cost an additional $10 per PERSON per day (included for suites) This will include

- An exclusive Front of the Line queue at all bars offering expedited service

- reserved seating in the buffet

- prioity tendering boat service

- ability to reserve the best seats in the theatre which will be held for you until show time

- complimentary hot food room service menu

- complimentary in room toiletries

- priority elevator call service using your room key (new feature being rolled out)

- complementary bubbly at the Captain's welcome party

- complimentary in cabin continental breakfast

- exclusive Resort Fee Gold events sales events on board

- exclusive Resort Fee Gold quiz bonus - score 1 extra point for every resort Fee gold player on your team)

- priority access for booking Solarium sun beds (new feature being introduced)

- VIP Lanyard

- in room bath robes

Avril L"Premier, Director of Customer Relations And Publicity, stated "we want to move our industry forward, our new philosophy is Vibrant Luxury. Vibrant Luxury is about listening to your customers needs and applying those in a way that's best for them. Vibrant Luxury heralds a new era in vibrancy-focussed , luxury-centred consumer experiences, hence the term Vibrant Luxury.

As part of our new revolutionary Vibrant Luxury experience we looked at the worlds most Luxury and Vibrant hotels and examined what were the defining features for guests. We quickly realised the Resort Fee had revolutionsed the experience for hotel guests. Guests frequently commented how astonished and amazed they were at the things included for absolutely free now that they had benefit of paying a Resort Fee.

The additional Resort Fee Gold feature open to ordinary guests for a small daily fee, and which is complimentary to all our Suite guests, allows an extra touch of class and vibrant Luxury - from the sophisticated VIP Lanyard and bath robe which lets others know you've arrived to the vibrant and luxurious offerings from Room Service, the Resort Fee Gold feature will be essential for the cogniscenti

Vibrant Luxury is far more than a glib marketing phrase it is a epoch defining moment that rewrites the rules, breaks through the barriers and brings customer focus centre-stage. If I had to sum up Vibrant Luxury in one word it would be "new era" - it is that big a revolution."

Just nearly got my husband as I read out your post who had that 'They can't do that....' look on his face.

If I hadn't smiled he would probably be on the phone to Celebrity right now!