What to do with Luggage after disembarking?

Kmix78

Good Morning!

We will be in San Juan this January on the Disney Wonder, and will spend the night after disembarking. I am considering Sheraton OSJ, but check in isn't until 4pm. Has anyone here had experience leaving luggage at the hotel, exploring for the day, then coming back to check in at the appropriate time?

We don't need the room right away, just a place to leave our stuff.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good Morning!

We will be in San Juan this January on the Disney Wonder, and will spend the night after disembarking. I am considering Sheraton OSJ, but check in isn't until 4pm. Has anyone here had experience leaving luggage at the hotel, exploring for the day, then coming back to check in at the appropriate time?

Thanks in advance!

I want to say that all hotel will hold your luggage for you and a Sheraton even more. But email them and get the info right from them.

The Sheraton will almost certainly hold your luggage and you could probably also use their facilities. There is also a restaurant in OSJ that holds bags for tourists who are walking around old town. Its called barrachina...

Good Morning!

Thanks in advance!

You can go ahead and check in and leave your luggage...if you're room isn't ready they will hold it for you...no problem.

The Bell staff at the Sheraton Old San Juan will happily take your bags and store them until your room is ready. No worries. Now, you will probably have several hundred people trying to do the same thing - be patient. And, give a nice gratuity when you turn over the bags - these bellmen/woman are working their tails off to try to get everyone squared away as quickly as possible.

On turnaround day with the ships, it is quite busy at the hotel. Check out time is 11am, so those waiting to embark will still be in the rooms when you get there. Check in time is 3pm, but on turnaround days, the rooms may not be ready due to the large turnover of departures. Just be ready to do a nice morning/afternoon of sightseeing/eating. You can go up to the Front Desk that morning and say you are checking in, but you know you are early and would like to be able to use the pool area to relax...