Lularoe

Laurba99

On Allure, yes. It would be fine as long as your top is actually a tunic and hangs down past your butt - the longer the better as I will explain. I'm recommending a tunic because Lularoe is currently being sued for faulty leggings which apparently split in embarrassing locations. At least if that happened to you, you would have the tunic covering everything until you could change and also, leggings really look best with a tunic.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/lularoe-leggings-tear-as-easily-as-wet-toilet-paper-new-lawsuit-alleges-185911792.html

"“Customers have complained that the leggings are of such poor quality that holes, tears, and rips appear before wearing, during the first use or shortly thereafter,” the lawsuit reads. “The leggings have also been described as tearing as easily as ‘wet toilet paper.’” Other problems with the products include leggings that have one leg that is substantially larger (or smaller) than the other, and leggings that are supposed to be for adults, but instead would only fit a child.”"

That makes me feel better lol. I have never worn them besides as pajamas because I haven't felt comfortable but I have black ones with a simple creme colored design that I thought would be fine with black top.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums