sofa bed set-up?

I sailed on the Anthem last year, in a balcony cabin with my husband. This year I'm about to sail on the Anthem again .... this time in a balcony cabin with my sister and mother. This will be my first experience with a sofa bed, since '3 people' means that one of us will obviously be sleeping on the pull out.

My question : Does the steward set this up for us? Is it opened and closed every day or does it just stay open?

thank you

On our first cruise it was taken out the first night and not put away until we asked. On Navigator last month we just asked him to put it away every morning when he introduced himself on the first day. We like having a couch :)

They also set it up with nice linens and a duvet so it is a much nicer experience than sleeping on one at a hotel.

Sent from Tapatalk

I sailed on the Anthem last year, in a balcony cabin with my husband. This year I'm about to sail on the Anthem again .... this time in a balcony cabin with my sister and mother. This will be my first experience with a sofa bed, since '3 people' means that one of us will obviously be sleeping on the pull out.

My question : Does the steward set this up for us? Is it opened and closed every day or does it just stay open?

thank you

They will set up the bed and put it away each night as there is very little room to get by it so they don't leave them open. This thread has pictures of the sofabed on Anthem made up for the night.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2479669

On our first cruise it was taken out the first night and not put away until we asked. On Navigator last month we just asked him to put it away every morning when he introduced himself on the first day. We like having a couch :)

They also set it up with nice linens and a duvet so it is a much nicer experience than sleeping on one at a hotel.

Sent from Tapatalk

Yes. I would like the couch during the day. Thank you for letting me know that this is an option!

They will set up the bed and put it away each night as there is very little room to get by it so they don't leave them open. This thread has pictures of the sofabed on Anthem made up for the night.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2479669

Thank you for taking the time to help me with your answer. And thank you for the photo links. Much appreciated!