Pub Crawl Planning

nutocruzing

Hello everyone!

I've recently stepped up and agreed to organize the pub crawlfor our April 29th Escape Roll Call pub crawl. As I've never done this before,I was hoping some of you might be able to share some of your own insights/experiences.

Has anyone planned a pub crawl on board before?

Do you need to contact the cruise line in advance? (I assumenot, but just want to make sure I do this properly!)

Any thoughts on themes to make things interesting?

Thanks in advance!

I did 2 on the Epic at Xmas and New year and attended 2 at Easter. We started at 6pm in the highest bar on the ship, made everyone wear mardi gras beads so we were easy to identify then allowed 25 minutes per bar, drank up and moved on. Most people had the package and it was really good fun. We finished in OSheehans and had food although with hindsight maybe we should have had food first!!:')

I haven't planned one but on my jan cruise on the jade someone organized one. They did contact the ship and it turned out great. They reserved a lounge for us to meet in and as we crawled around the ship there was a platter of a designated drink waiting for us at each bar. Think it will depend a bit on the group size you get but ours had 30+ people so just ordering at each bar as we got there would have taken too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums