FLL Hotel for large group

stefyo

We have a party of 21 sailing on the Conquest in November - I am looking for a hotel that offers free shuttle from the FLL airport and a shuttle to the FLL cruise port in the morning - any suggestions?

We have a party of 21 sailing on the Conquest in November - I am looking for a hotel that offers free shuttle from the FLL airport and a shuttle to the FLL cruise port in the morning - any suggestions?

Are you all arriving at the same time? If so, you will overwhelm the hotel shuttles (they aren't very big and don't forget they will be picking up other passengers at the airport/taking them to the port). I presume you are searching for a group rate at the hotel which would mean talking to the sales managers of all the hotels you are interested in. I would ask the question about the shuttle when speaking with them.

If you are arriving at different times and are willing to shuttle to the Port at different times, just take a look at some of the threads on free shuttles:

One last thought - if you need hotel rooms for the first weekend in November, you need to start looking immediately. That is the weekend of the International Boat Show and Fort Lauderdale hotels will sell out (and they also jack up their prices).

SpringHill Suites in Dania Beach and Hampton Inn - Plantation are the only ones that come to mind that have both a free port and airport shuttles.

Yes we are all on the same flight so arriving at same time.

Thanks for the info - that explains why the rates are so high!

You need to call hotels directly and ask to speak to Sales (which may be the hotel general manager). Ask what kind of group rate you can get and if it includes a comp room if you have at least 10 rooms paid. If you don't want a comp room, offer it up for a lower rate per room. Also discuss transfers for the group.

Yes we are all on the same flight so arriving at same time.

Thanks for the info - that explains why the rates are so high!

When do you arrive? Too you should consider what the hotel is near so you aren't stuck with nothing in walking distance. Are you planning the activities and meals for all ?

So you more importantly need to find hotels set up for and allowing 5 bodies in a room. Stick to the Suite hotels. If this is during the boat show, I wouldn't limit my choices to ones with shuttles. That will be a minor add on. And I'd book something today. Prices will only go up closer.