NCL Sun - No Roll Call Listed for Our Dates

JohnsBride23

I do not see a Roll Call listed for our cruise - NCL Sun Vancouver to Seward leaving 7/17/17. Does anyone know why there might not be a roll call for that cruise? I am new to this and trying to learn everything I can! Thank you!

I do not see a Roll Call listed for our cruise - NCL Sun Vancouver to Seward leaving 7/17/17. Does anyone know why there might not be a roll call for that cruise? I am new to this and trying to learn everything I can! Thank you!

No clue. Go ahead and start one. Simple.

We did Alaska on the NCL Sun last September. The Roll Call was organized by me, since it didn't exist until I started it. The numbers for that roll call were the lowest of any cruise roll call that I have participated in. We only had about 20 people at the meet and greet and about 30 on the roll call. I think Alaska draws a different crowd from other cruises.

Just so you know, when I set up the roll call for our cruise it took about 24 hours for it to show up in the search.

Thank you! Do I need to do anything else? We would love to meet new people, but are brand new at this!

We did Alaska on the NCL Sun last September. The Roll Call was organized by me, since it didn't exist until I started it. The numbers for that roll call were the lowest of any cruise roll call that I have participated in. We only had about 20 people at the meet and greet and about 30 on the roll call. I think Alaska draws a different crowd from other cruises.

Thank you! Did you have to do anything else? We are looking to meet new people but are new to the cruising lifestyle!