Booked Air with Princess

Ladybuggers

When I first booked my upcoming cruise months before payment was due. I also booked the air with princess. My mom who is coming with me did not want to do a flight with a connection. I cancelled the air with princess and booked our own with Delta. I am a skymiles member so I logged into my account and I see that the air i had booked with princess still shows up as a scheduled flight. I have called Princess, i was told "don't worry about it you won't be charged" ok I get that but i just find it odd that its months past when I cancelled it and it's still showing up. Monday i emailed reservations and got nothing back. I just don't want to board and be told oh by the way you owe for this flight.

on your cruise personalizer, does ezair show up under the 'travel arrangements' tab? if its not there, its not part of your current booking.

if you saw it on the delta site, perhaps talk to them. they may have the more correct answer than princess.

I am a skymiles member so I logged into my account and I see that the air i had booked with princess still shows up as a scheduled flight.

I'm seeing the same on the Delta site. I've rebooked flights for summer and fall a number of times and the cancelled Delta flights are still showing.

This is not a Princess eZAir issue...it's Delta's. As long as no eZAir flights show in your Cruise Personalizer you're fine.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

When I first booked my upcoming cruise months before payment was due. . ..

Just noticed you live kind of near us! We're down in Oakland Co. at the Square Lake Rd exit off I-75. Plus I have a good friend up in GL--Pam Burke.

Do you fly out of Flint or DTW?

Feel free to email me your response at moorhouseb@yahoo.com.

Son's flights on Delta for a cancelled cruise still showed up months after cancelling the flights. We had the same problem on United when they moved our return flight to a time before the ship docked - rebooked on the phone and the old flight still showed.

When you book with EZair, Princess puts a hold on the tickets with the airline but does not pay for them until after final payment is made. It appears that Princess is not clearing the hold with the airline when you cancel your flight. Until Princess clears the hold, the airline cannot do anything to remove it. Since no money actually changed hands, it mostly is a bookkeeping issue. I would not worry about it as the payment has to come from Princess to the airline and they are not about to pay for an airline ticket that cannot be charged to a pax.

Just noticed you live kind of near us! We're down in Oakland Co. at the Square Lake Rd exit off I-75. Plus I have a good friend up in GL--Pam Burke.

Do you fly out of Flint or DTW?

We are flying out of DTW. Going down the night before staying close to the airport as we have an early flight out. Don't know a Pam Burke. GL is a great little town lived here since i was a teenager.

When you book with EZair, Princess puts a hold on the tickets with the airline but does not pay for them until after final payment is made. It appears that Princess is not clearing the hold with the airline when you cancel your flight. Until Princess clears the hold, the airline cannot do anything to remove it. Since no money actually changed hands, it mostly is a bookkeeping issue. I would not worry about it as the payment has to come from Princess to the airline and they are not about to pay for an airline ticket that cannot be charged to a pax.

Yea I wasn't sure how it worked i did not want Delta to try and charge me because of Princess not cancelling my ticket out.