No Carnival in Hawaii?

Cruzinfool25

NCL is still having issues filling the ship to the point of having people at the port (which is open to the public everyday) wave signs to cruise the islands for $99. A couple friends did it and spent the $99 plus tax. Its a super tough port to make money!

... they charge $307 pp per night on the POA

One of these posts is accurate. The other is not. I am leaning towards # 2 as the accurate info..

We did the NCL's Pride of America this past Christmas. Had a wonderful cruise. We had honeymooned in Hawaii 33 years ago, and decided to take our adult kids this time. When we were "younger" we flew to Oahu, spent 5 days there, then flew to Kauai for 3 days, and then to Maui for 3 days. However, being 33 years older, we felt it was too strenuous island hopping by plane. Packing and unpacking would be a pain, and we only had a week. POA was a great way to see the islands. Very tiring cruise, but sooo beautiful.

Our 12 day cruise was $1058 PP.

Compared to what? In other words, how much did NCL charge for a Hawaiian cruise that week on a different ship, i.e., an apples-to-apples comparison, same cruise line, same week, same class cabin? The numbers I provided were the only available apples-to-apples comparison using current itineraries.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

Compared to what? In other words, how much did NCL charge for a Hawaiian cruise that week on a different ship, i.e., an apples-to-apples comparison, same cruise line, same week, same class cabin? The numbers I provided were the only available apples-to-apples comparison using current itineraries.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

No clue. I actually booked while on board my previous cruise.

Shoot...I meant Splendor....Glory is next year.

My honey and I went on the Splendor Hawaiian cruise a few years ago. We loved it so much, we're doing it again for our 10th Anniversary. One of these years, I actually plan to do a land vacation on Maui, but in the meantime, all those sea days are great!:cool:

My honey and I went on the Splendor Hawaiian cruise a few years ago. We loved it so much, we're doing it again for our 10th Anniversary. One of these years, I actually plan to do a land vacation on Maui, but in the meantime, all those sea days are great!:cool:

That's what we did. Not only on the same ship, but the same cabin.

We are doing a Hawaii to Vancouver next April 2018 on Carnival Legend , which I believe does the same route this April. Much more cost effective than Celebrity. Very port intensive at beginning with five day at sea at the end. The ship goes to dry dock then Alaska I believe

We are Canadian ,from Western Canada looking forward to arriving in Vancouver with a short flight home. Thus avoiding the Jet Lag from red eye from Honolulu.