QG in suite bar set up.

Tillylovesseabourn

Hello, Does anyone know if water is included in the room on QG or could be included in bar set up or does this have to be paid for additionally? Was thinking of Gin, whisky, tonic water and water for set up, would this be included?

Thanks.

Hi Tillylovesseabourn

Yes, water is included, no charge. Both still and sparkling. I was given several bottles at a time by my butler.

Simply ask for what you want.

As regards spirits (gin scotch etc), one bottle per person is usual, replaced when it is close to empty :) . Mixers (tonics etc) also included.

Photos of a Q5 Suite via the link below (under QM2 Caribbean Cruise 2nd)

Hope this helps. Bon Voyage :)

Edited by pepperrn

You may substitute wine for the spirits if you wish, and if "your" tipple isn't on the list, ask very nicely if it might be available and you may be able to acquire it, if it isn't too costly.

The beers, soft drinks, water and mixers are replenished twice a day.

Thanks for your help, have booked one of the newly remodelled Q4 Penthouse suites, so interested to see what Cunard Grills is all about.

You can't help but love it. It truly is more than you expect and possibly (as they say) more than you can imagine. I also suspect it will be quite addictive. (It was for us.);)

As for water: The butler kept bringing bottled water (large glass bottles) twice a day. We had to ask him to stop the day prior to the end of our cruise as we were over-supplied.:)

Cheers!

Thanks for your help, have booked one of the newly remodelled Q4 Penthouse suites, so interested to see what Cunard Grills is all about.

Hello Tilly, I've followed your posts on the SB threads, as I usually sail SB or SS (mainly). I am planning on trying Cunard for the first time next year and also in QG. I will appreciate all your comments, as they would be very valuable towards my decision. Will your cruise be this year or the next? Thanks!