register children for youth program

rako

Hi,

how can we register kids to the youth program ? This is our first time in RCCL. For Carnival, we can register online. I cannot find anything for RCCL online.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

how can we register kids to the youth program ? This is our first time in RCCL. For Carnival, we can register online. I cannot find anything for RCCL online.

Thanks in advance.

You register on the first day onboard.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

They do the registration at the kids club on the first day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If for some reason you don't make it on the first day, you can head to the clubs at any time during open hours to register as well.

We actually really appreciated the kids club registration on Royal. When you go to the club you fill out a form and talk to a counselor for a minute or two, but your kids can play and explore the club while you do this. Especially for younger kids or those who might be more apprehensive this gives them time to look around while their caregiver is in sight. We also took this opportunity to show our son the location of the bathroom.

If for some reason you don't make it on the first day, you can head to the clubs at any time during open hours to register as well.

On our last two Jewel cruises, our sea day (our son's major time at Kids Club) was toward the end of the cruise so we didn't register our 11 year old till that morning. No Problem. Easy peasy.