Allure - checking in now - wow this is painful!

We are currently in line to check in (after security) - Deck 9, no status. We have waited in line almost an hour, and we are only half way! My poor kids - our Delta flight through Atlanta was delayed 10 hours (hour by hour) through the night, and we are exhausted! I hope RC is better able to handle the crowd on the ship, or this is going to be a rough week!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are currently in line to check in (after security) - Deck 9, no status. We have waited in line almost an hour, and we are only half way! My poor kids - our Delta flight through Atlanta was delayed 10 hours (hour by hour) through the night, and we are exhausted! I hope RC is better able to handle the crowd on the ship, or this is going to be a rough week!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It shouldn't be as rough as getting up and going to work this week. ;);p

When we boarded the Harmony in Fort Lauderdale in November, boarding was a breeze. Once they started boarding, we were on the ship in about 20 minutes. And we are not diamond or anything. Still one cruise to get out of gold still. Sucks to hear that it took forever on allure. We will be on her next April.