Lots of Honor

klaner64

Do a search on this thread and you will find a number of comments.

I don't think the lot is near the port and I have read it is not run by veterans, but maybe some younger family members

Some have been okay with their service....others not so much.

Do a search and you can decide for yourself.

Have a great cruise!!

Nothing beats the convenience of parking shipside, but if you want to save $35 or more on a 7-nights cruise:

Ship-side parking for 8 days – 7 night cruise – $128

These rates were accurate in January but may be different when you travel!

• Park Port Canaveral. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes = $93.81 for 8 days.
  • Park N Cruise. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $97.61 for 8 days.
  • 528 Port Cruise Parking. $5.95 per day when booked online + fees + taxes = $57.00 for 8 days.
  • Lots of Honor. $6.49 per day when booked online + taxes = $70.41 for 8 days.
  • GoPortCanaveral/Beach Line Transportation. or Beach Line – $7 per person each way shuttle with FREE parking regardless of the length of the cruise = $28 for 8 days (2 people)! By far the cheapest option at this time for small groups. Let’s hope it lasts!

The first two are the best known and most used but also the most expensive. You may want to try the Goportcanaveral option to save big $$$. You will park at the Doubletree Hotel - not a bad place at all!

OffsiteParkingMap.jpg

Everyone's got bad reviews and good reviews, so it's good that you're checking here to get some more opinions.

I've parked at a couple of the parking places at the Port. I wouldn't recommend park n cruise as my husband and I have had problems with getting things like car covers actually put on. it's a little dishonest that they didn't have a car cover on our car for the whole trip and then they didn't refund us the cover cost. Not the biggest deal in the world, but it was really frustrating and we looked elsewhere after that for our parking. Their vans are huge, though.

I would recommend the parking lot that's a little further away (and smaller), Lots of Honor. Yeah, they are veteran owned and you can see that on thier yelp page, so I'm not sure where that rumor has come from lol. Even though they are smaller and newer, I've really enjoyed their parking. Always nice and ready to help, and by far a better price than most of the hotels or the port. Jerry is their main guy, and he is an absolute ball. Even if traffic is bad, he's great to talk to and works hard to make sure that you get to the port. I've had them go out of their way to help us with late arrivals, late departures, crying kids, etc. Definitely a family-friendly place.

528 parking is the furthest away, and i think they are the smallest, but they have the lowest price that I've seen. I haven't parked with them because of that, but you can always give them a try.

SteerageJoe's got a great, big list somehwere (I've seen it several times), and I would recommend trying out a few places if you sail from canaveral often. You won't know if a place is good for you and your family until you've tried it!

I know nothing about the veteran saga, but I saw one of Lots of Honor's latest vans recently:

Sweet ride and it appears to be wheel-chair accessible! This looks much better than the older dark van they had when they opened!

Lots-of-Honor-Van.jpg

I know nothing about the veteran saga, but I saw one of Lots of Honor's latest vans recently:

Sweet ride and it appears to be wheel-chair accessible! This looks much better than the older dark van they had when they opened!

Lots-of-Honor-Van.jpg

Wow! What an improvement, I agree! I didn't see this van last time I was there, so it's nice to know that they're buying bigger vans. It's the little things, haha

Nothing beats the convenience of parking shipside, but if you want to save $35 or more on a 7-nights cruise:

These rates were accurate in January but may be different when you travel!

• Park Port Canaveral. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes = $93.81 for 8 days.
  • Park N Cruise. $10.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $97.61 for 8 days.
  • 528 Port Cruise Parking. $5.95 per day when booked online + fees + taxes = $57.00 for 8 days.
  • Lots of Honor. $6.49 per day when booked online + taxes = $70.41 for 8 days.
  • GoPortCanaveral/Beach Line Transportation. or Beach Line – $7 per person each way shuttle with FREE parking regardless of the length of the cruise = $28 for 8 days (2 people)! By far the cheapest option at this time for small groups. Let’s hope it lasts!

The first two are the best known and most used but also the most expensive. You may want to try the Goportcanaveral option to save big $$$. You will park at the Doubletree Hotel - not a bad place at all!

WOW! Can't believe the parking has gone up that much as competition increases! Gonna watch this closely as we get nearer our next cruise out of PC.

• 1 month later...

Park N Cruise is my choice for cruise parking in Port Canaveral. They have many buses, and we've never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a shuttle. They are only about a seven minute ride to the port. The rates have gone down recently, so I booked parking for a six night cruise in August for about $48 including tax and fees! I don't know how long this rate will last, but it's a great time to reserve parking.

Park n Cruise and Park Port Canaveral rates change frequently so keep checking back

for those 'leaning forward" in the chair

Park Port Canaveral has been using the parking of an empty office building across from the Radisson .... that building has been sold and is under (significant) renovation for the new occupant. Will this parking be available 6 months from now, when the new occupants move in????? Dunno .... but might be a factor if making ressies well in advance .....

I updated the comparison table with current low-season rates!

Low-season (May 2017) rates. Always check the websites for latest pricing because they change often:

• Park Port Canaveral. $5.95 per day when booked online + taxes = $50.93 for 8 days.
  • Park N Cruise. $5.95 per day when booked online + taxes + booking fee = $55.81 for 8 days.
  • Lots of Honor. $4.75 per day when booked online + $5 port fee + taxes = $45.66 for 8 days.
  • GoPortCanaveral/Beach Line Transportation. or Beach Line - $9.98 per person each way shuttle with FREE parking regardless of the length of the cruise = $19.96 for 8 days (2 people)! By far the cheapest option at this time for small groups.
  • Cruisetime Parking. $5.99 per day + taxes = ? (We've been trying to contact them but always get a strange voicemail)