Luggage Tag Origami

koopmae

I did the online check in last week and printed the Xpress "thing". What are edocs, when and how will I get them? Will I be able to order the luggage tags? We haven't cruised in two years and I guess things have changed.

I did the online check in last week and printed the Xpress "thing". What are edocs, when and how will I get them? Will I be able to order the luggage tags? We haven't cruised in two years and I guess things have changed.

It is around 48 day before boarding. Sign in to Celebrity and go to your cruise reservation. It will be under My Cruise Summary. It is under Luggage Tags.

Sticky Labels aren't on offer to our booking, because of status or geography I'm guessing. There is a link to order, but it then states not available (with no reason)
No need for concern. They will have luggage tags for you at the pier.

Luggage tags have always been provided at the pier for every cruise we have taken, whether cruising from ports in Canada, Europe or the USA.

(Don't know about Australian ports as we haven't tried them yet.)

The tags are the kind that attach very quickly and easily, in seconds.

No need for any zip ties or stapler or tape or printer or luggage tag holder.

No need to fold or cut or laminate anything.

Although some passengers who enjoy making their own luggage tags are quite artistic and design some very attractive and unique personalized luggage tags.

The rest of us are content to take the easy, lazy way, and just use the ordinary luggage tags supplied by the cruise line,

either ordering them in advance to bring along from home, or getting them when we arrive at the pier.

Edited by varoo

• 4 weeks later...
So I could cut them out then? I have the clear luggage tags, but they don't seem to fit the folded up tags (too bulky).

Guess I will give it a whirl, and if it doesn't work I will plead ignorance and ask them to put them on at the port :)

You absolutely can cut them out and put them in plastic holders. We've done it several times. It is quick and easy. Enjoy your cruise:cool: