Please help me get pictures on harmony!

I was recently on Harmony of the Seas 4/1/17 to 4/8/17 sailing from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Nassau, Bahamas, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Great cruise! I had so much fun I forgot to buy my pictures. :(

If anyone is going on Harmony during the next to trips and would help me get my pictures, you will be compensated! Email me and I will give details. Thank you!!

Dave

davidcmaso@yahoo.com

I was recently on Harmony of the Seas 4/1/17 to 4/8/17 sailing from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Nassau, Bahamas, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Great cruise! I had so much fun I forgot to buy my pictures. :(

If anyone is going on Harmony during the next to trips and would help me get my pictures, you will be compensated! Email me and I will give details. Thank you!!

Dave

davidcmaso@yahoo.com

I would love to also know if there's any way directly with RCI to do this for my March 18-25 cruise.

I don't believe anyone going onboard can help you OP...you had to swipe your SeaPass to even view them and you had to be in the picture I seem to recall.

After a quick search on Royal Caribbean's website, it appears that anyone wanting to purchase pictures after your cruise has ended may be out of luck.

According to the FAQ section, the photography is handled by a third party named Photo Image Services.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=268&faqSubjectId=337

A search of Photo Image Services' website located this:

https://support.ourcruisephotos.com/support/solutions/articles/218063-i-just-sailed-and-forgot-to-purchase-photos

Maybe further contact with them might result in a different answer, but according to the most available information, it does seem discouraging.

I'm sorry that I couldn't find better news but maybe if you try calling, perhaps someone there might be able to help.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app